|❶||Enjoy the main sightseeing spots in Biei by bus.|
|❷||The local guide will take you the spots which are all recommendaton at this time.|
|❸||You will have an English Speaking guide in this tour.|
◆Operation Date in July◆
Everyday except every TUE
|09:50||Meet at JR Asahikawa Station|
|10:00||Depart from JR Asahikawa Satation|
|10:45||JR Biei Station / Tourist Information Center (Pick-Up Only)|
|11:20||Shirogane Blue Pond (30mins)|
|12:00||Shirahige Waterfall (15mins)|
|13:00||Farm Tomita (90mins / take a lunch by yourself)|
|14:45||Farm Tomita Lavender East (30mins)
※There is a possibility that we will go to Shikisai-no-oka after the lavender harvest in the end of July.
|15:50||Patchwork Road Area
* Ken & Mary Tree (10mins)
* Seven Star Tree (10mins)
* Parents & Child Tree (non-stop)
* Local Guide’s Favorite Place (10mins)
|–||Toilet Break around JR Biei Station (10mins)|
|17:45||Finish the tour at JR Asahikawa Station|
※You can join this tour from Biei Station & finish at Biei Station if you are staying in Biei. Please let us know when you make a reservation.
◆Detail of tour spots◆
1. Shirogane Blue Pond (30mins)
Blue Pond is the most famous sightseeing spot in Biei.
You must come here and enjoy blue color.
There is a river next to the pond, and the name is Biei River(A.K.A. Blue River). It is also blue color, so please enjoy the beautiful water.
2. Shirahige Waterfall (15mins)
This is a very rare waterfall in Japan. This water comes out from the gaps of the rock face. Please enjoy the view of the waterfall and the Biei River (Blue River) and mountains together.
3. Farm Tomita ／ファーム富田 (90mins)
Farm Tomita is located on Naka-Furano Town and famous for Lavender garden.
There are some kinds of flowers except lavendar. Please enjoy the flower garden.
This farm has gift shops and cafe, and they provide lavendar goods, such as lavendar aroma, ice cream, and coffee. Please try them.
※Please take a lunch by yourself.
4. Farm Tomita Lavender East (30mins)
This garden is 4km away from Farm Tomita, and it is the biggest lavendar garden in Japan. It is now the best time to enjoy here, only in July.
You can also enjoy the mountain view from here. Please enjoy the Tokachidake Mountain range and Mt. Ashibetsu.
5. Patchwork Road Area (Famous Trees & Hills)
Please enjoy the famous trees with the farming view. We recommend you to come and see this landscaps if you will come to Hokkaido.
*Ken & Mary Tree (10mins)
*Seven Star Tree (10mins)
*Parents & Child Tree (non-stop)
*Local Guide Favorite Place (10mins)
● Asahikawa: In front of Asahikawa Tourist Information Center
MAP (JR Asahikawa Sta. Floor Map)
Tour guide is waiting for you in front of “Asahikawa Tourist Information Center”.
● Biei: In front of Biei Tourist Information Center
*Please wait the bus inside the information center, and the guide will pick you up there around 10:40-45.
|Child||4,500yen||*6-11 years old|
|Including||Bus fee, Guide fee|
【Advanced Booking Discount】
You will get 1,000yen discount (per person) if you book by 21:00 on One Day before you join.
500yen discount (per person) is available for a group at least 5 people.
First Step: Choose the date in the calendar below and tour course.
Second Step: Fill in your information.
Final Step: Push the bottom “予約する”.
※After the booking, “予約手続きが完了しました” is shown up, and your booking is done. Please check the confirmation email we sent you.
* Please make a reservation at least 2hours before the tour starts.
* If there is no booking in advance, we won’t operate these tours.
Advance reservations are required.
Please pay the fare to the tour guide on the day you join.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us by email or Facebook Messenger.
We are looking forward to seeing you!
- ❶ Biei One Day Tour (Jan-Feb)
- ❷ Sounkyo Ice Fall Festival Tour (Feb)
- ❸ Biei One Day Tour in March（3月）
- ❹ Biei One Day Tour in April（4月）
- ❺ Biei One Day Tour in May（5月）
- ❻ Biei One Day Tour in June（6月）
- ❼Biei One Day Tour in July（7月）
- ❽ Biei One Day Tour in Aug （8月）
- ❾ Biei One Day Tour in September
- ❿ Biei One Day Tour in October
- ⓫ Biei One Day Tour in November
- ⓬ Biei One Day Tour in December
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)