|❶||Enjoy the main sightseeing spots in Biei by bus.|
|❷||The local guide will take you the spots which are all recommendaton at this time.|
|❸||You will have an English Speaking guide in this tour.|
◆Operation Date in May◆
Everyday except every TUE.
|10:50||Meet at JR Asahikawa Station|
|11:00||Depart from JR Asahikawa Satation|
|11:40||Free Time & Free Lunch around JR Biei Station (1 hour)|
|13:20||Mt. Tokachi-dake Observatory (15-20mins)|
|13:50||Shirahige Waterfall (15mins)|
|14:15||Shirogane Blue Pond (30mins)|
|15:30||Patchwork Road Area
* Hokusei-no-Oka View Park (15mins)
* Ken & Mary Tree (10mins)
* Seven Star Tree (15mins)
* Parents & Child Tree (Non-Stop)
* Local Guide’s Favorite Place (15mins)
|17:20||Toilet Break around JR Biei Station|
|18:15||Finish the tour at JR Asahikawa Station|
※You can join this tour from Biei Station & finish at Biei Station if you are staying in Biei. Please let us know when you make a reservation.
◆Detail of tour spots◆
1. Mt.Tokachi-dake Observatory (15-20mins)
This is one of the gateway to climb the tokachi-dake mountain range. Enjoy the mountain views with snow.
2. Shirahige Waterfal (15mins)
This waterfall is located on the Shirogane Hotspring Area.
It’s said it’s a rare waterfall because the water comes from the underground and comes out the gap of the rock face.
Please enjoy the waterfall and the Biei River(Blue River) which flows under the waterfall.
3. Shirogane Blue Pond (30mins)
The pond shows up after the snow melted, and you will enjoy the blue color.
The meltwater comes from the mountains in May and June, and the pond sometimes becomes muddy.
4. Patchwork Road Area (Famous Trees & Hills)
The farming has been started after April, and the crops and plants grow up slowly in this Area.
*Hokusei-no-Oka View Park (15mins)
*Ken & Mary Tree (10mins)
*Seven Star Tree (15mins)
*Parents & Child Trees (Non-Stop)
*Local Guide Favorite Place (15mins)
● JR Asahikawa Station (in front of Asahikawa Tourist Information Center)
MAP (JR Asahikawa Sta. Floor Map)
Tour guide is waiting for you in front of “Asahikawa Tourist Information Center”.
● JR Biei Station ( in front of Biei Tourist Information Center)
*Biei tourist information center is close to the JR Biei Station.
Please wait the bus inside the Building, the guide will pick you up there around 12:40.
|Child||4,500yen||*6-11 years old|
|Including||Bus fee, Guide fee|
【Advanced Booking Discount】
You will get 1,000yen discount (per person) if you book by 18:00 on One Day before you join.
500yen discount (per person) is available for a group at least 5 people.
First Step: Choose the date in the calendar below and tour course.
Second Step: Fill in your information.
Final Step: Push the bottom “予約する”.
※After the booking, “予約手続きが完了しました” is shown up, and your booking is done. Please check the confirmation email we sent you.
* Please make a reservation at least 2hours before the tour starts.
* If there is no booking in advance, we won’t operate these tours.
Advance reservations are required.
Please pay the fare to the tour guide on the day you join.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us by email or Facebook Messenger.
We are looking forward to seeing you!
- ❶ Biei One Day Tour in January, 2020（1月）
- ❷ Biei One Day Tour in February, 2020
- ❸ Biei One Day Tour in March, 2019（3月）
- ❹ Biei One Day Tour in April, 2019（4月）
- ❺ Biei One Day Tour in May, 2019（5月）
- ❻ Biei One Day Tour in June, 2019（6月）
- ❼Biei One Day Tour in July, 2019（7月）
- ❽ Biei One Day Tour in Aug, 2019（8月）
- ❾ Biei One Day Tour in September, 2019（9月）
- ❿ Biei One Day Tour in October, 2019（10月）
- ⓫ Biei One Day Tour in November, 2019（11月）
- ⓬ Biei One Day Tour in December, 2019（12月）
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)