Fields don’t have green color in April, but these views are also a part of life in Biei. Don’t be disappointed, and please enjoy the work of nature!
|❶||Enjoy the main sightseeing spots in Biei by bus.|
|❷||The local guide will take you the spots which are recommendaton at this time.|
|❸||You will have an English Speaking guide in this tour.|
◆Operation Date in April◆
Everyday except TUE.
|10:50||Meet at JR Asahikawa Station|
|11:00||Depart from JR Asahikawa Satation|
|11:40||Free Time & Free Lunch around JR Biei Station (1 hour)|
|13:15||Shirahige Waterfall (15-20mins)|
|13:45||Shirogane Blue Pond (30mins)|
|15:00||Shinei-no-oka View Park(15mins)|
|15:30||Patchwork Road Area
* Ken & Mary Tree (10mins)
* Seven Star Tree (15mins)
* Parents & Child Tree (10mins)
* Local Guide’s Favorite Place (15mins)
|17:00||Toilet Break around JR Biei Station|
|18:00||Finish the tour at JR Asahikawa Station|
※You can join this tour from Biei Station & finish at Biei Station if you are staying in Biei. Please let us know when you make a reservation.
◆Detail of tour spots◆
1. Shirahige Waterfal (15mins)
This waterfall is located on the Shirogane Hotspring Area.
Please enjoy the waterfall and the Biei River(Blue River) which flows under the waterfall.
2. Shirogane Blue Pond (30mins)
The pond is frozen and covered with snow in winter, but as the snow & ice is melting in April, the original shape of the pond will show up gradually.
People say that the pond after the snow melted is clear blue and so beautiful.
3. Shinei-no-oka View Park
This park is located on the Panorama Road Area in Biei.
You will enjoy the view of 360 degrees from here.
4. Patchwork Road Area (Famous Trees & Hills)
After the snow melted, all fields prepare to start the farming.
They don’t have green color in April, but these views are also a part of life in Biei.
Don’t be disappointed, and please enjoy the work of nature!
*Ken & Mary Tree
*Seven Star Tree
*Parents & Child Trees
*Local Guide Favorite Place
● JR Asahikawa Station (in front of Asahikawa Tourist Information Center)
MAP (JR Asahikawa Sta. Floor Map)
Tour guide is waiting for you in front of “Asahikawa Tourist Information Center”.
● JR Biei Station ( in front of Biei Tourist Information Center)
*Biei tourist information center is close to the JR Biei Station.
Please wait the bus inside the Building, the guide will pick you up there around 12:40.
|Child||4,500yen||*6-11 years old|
|Including||Bus fee, Guide fee|
【Advanced Booking Discount】
You will get 1,000yen discount (per person) if you book by 18:00 on One Day before you join.
500yen discount (per person) is available for a group at least 5 people.
First Step: Choose the date in the calendar below and tour course.
Second Step: Fill in your information.
Final Step: Push the bottom “予約する”.
※After the booking, “予約手続きが完了しました” is shown up, and your booking is done. Please check the confirmation email we sent you.
* Please make a reservation at least 2hours before the tour starts.
* If there is no booking in advance, we won’t operate these tours.
Advance reservations are required.
Please pay the fare to the tour guide on the day you join.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us by email or Facebook Messenger.
We are looking forward to seeing you!
- ❶ Biei One Day Tour (Jan-Feb)
- ❷ Sounkyo Ice Fall Festival Tour (Feb)
- ❸ Biei One Day Tour in March（3月）
- ❹ Biei One Day Tour in April（4月）
- ❺ Biei One Day Tour in May（5月）
- ❻ Biei One Day Tour in June（6月）
- ❼Biei One Day Tour in July（7月）
- ❽ Biei One Day Tour in Aug （8月）
- ❾ Biei One Day Tour in September
- ❿ Biei One Day Tour in October
- ⓫ Biei One Day Tour in November
- ⓬ Biei One Day Tour in December
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)