|❶||Enjoy the main sightseeing spots in Biei by bus.|
|❷||The local guide will take you the spots which are all recommendaton at this time.|
|❸||You will have an English Speaking guide in this tour.|
◆Operation Date in June◆
Everyday except every TUE & 10th-12th
|10:50||Meet at JR Asahikawa Station|
|11:00||Depart from JR Asahikawa Satation|
|11:40||Shujitsu-no-Oka ／就実の丘 (10mins)|
|12:10||JR Biei Station (Pick-Up Only)|
|12:50||Farm Tomita (60mins / take a lunch by yourself)|
|14:40||Shirogane Blue Pond (30mins)|
|15:20||Shirahige Waterfall (15mins)|
|–||Toilet Break (10mins)|
|16:30||Patchwork Road Area
* Ken & Mary Tree (10mins)
* Seven Star Tree (15mins)
* Parents & Child Tree (Non-Stop)
* Local Guide’s Favorite Place (15mins)
|–||Toilet Break around JR Biei Station (10mins)|
|18:30-45||Finish the tour at JR Asahikawa Station|
※You can join this tour from Biei Station & finish at Biei Station if you are staying in Biei. Please let us know when you make a reservation.
◆Detail of tour spots◆
1. Shujitu-no-Oka ／就実の丘 (10mins)
It is near the Asahikawa Airport, and it’s not easy to come there by yourself.
Join us and enjoy the hill view.
2. Farm Tomita ／ファーム富田 (60mins)
Farm Tomita is located on Naka-Furano Town and famous for Lavender garden.
There are some kinds of flowers except lavendar. Please enjoy the flower garden.
This farm has gift shops and cafe, and they provide lavendar goods, such as aroma and ice cream.
※Please take a lunch by yourself.
3. Shirogane Blue Pond (30mins)
Blue Pond is the most famous sightseeing spot in Biei. You must come here and enjoy blue color.
This water sometime becomes greenish after the heavy rain, but it is still misterious color.
4. Shirahige Waterfall (15mins)
This is very rare waterfall in Japan. This water comes out from the gaps of the rock face. Please enjoy the view of the waterfall and the Biei River (Blue River) and mountains together.
5. Patchwork Road Area (Famous Trees & Hills)
Please enjoy the famous trees with the farming view. We recommend you to come and see this landscaps if you will come to Hokkaido.
*Ken & Mary Tree (10mins)
*Seven Star Tree (15mins)
*Parents & Child Trees (Non-Stop)
*Local Guide Favorite Place (15mins)
● Asahikawa: In front of Asahikawa Tourist Information Center
MAP (JR Asahikawa Sta. Floor Map)
Tour guide is waiting for you in front of “Asahikawa Tourist Information Center”.
● Biei: In front of Biei Tourist Information Center
*Biei tourist information center is close to the JR Biei Station.
Please wait the bus inside the Building, the guide will pick you up there around 12:10.
|Child||4,500yen||*6-11 years old|
|Including||Bus fee, Guide fee|
【Advanced Booking Discount】
You will get 1,000yen discount (per person) if you book by 18:00 on One Day before you join.
500yen discount (per person) is available for a group at least 5 people.
First Step: Choose the date in the calendar below and tour course.
Second Step: Fill in your information.
Final Step: Push the bottom “予約する”.
※After the booking, “予約手続きが完了しました” is shown up, and your booking is done. Please check the confirmation email we sent you.
* Please make a reservation at least 2hours before the tour starts.
* If there is no booking in advance, we won’t operate these tours.
Advance reservations are required.
Please pay the fare to the tour guide on the day you join.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us by email or Facebook Messenger.
We are looking forward to seeing you!
- ❶ Biei One Day Tour (Jan-Feb)
- ❷ Sounkyo Ice Fall Festival Tour (Feb)
- ❸ Biei One Day Tour in March（3月）
- ❹ Biei One Day Tour in April（4月）
- ❺ Biei One Day Tour in May（5月）
- ❻ Biei One Day Tour in June（6月）
- ❼Biei One Day Tour in July（7月）
- ❽ Biei One Day Tour in Aug （8月）
- ❾ Biei One Day Tour in September
- ❿ Biei One Day Tour in October
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)