Enjoy Hokkaido ! Enjoy Our Bus Tour !
We produce sightseeing bus tours which departs from JR Asahikawa Station.
If you are planning to go around Asahikwa&Biei area, we recommend you to join us!
◆Tour Course & Price ◆
These are all English Guiding Tours!
|Tour Course||Operation date||Price|
|1||Biei One Day Tour||Jan 11th ～
|2||Sounkyo Ice Fall Festival Tour||FEB
|3||Biei One Day Tour
|4||Biei One Day Tour
|5||Biei One Day Tour
|6||Biei One Day Tour
|7||Biei One Day Tour in July||JULY
except every Tue.
|8||Biei One Day Tour in August||August
except every Tue.
|9||Biei One Day Tour in September||September
except every Sun.
◆Merits to choose us◆
1. You will have an English speaking local guide in our tour.
2. You can join our tours if you will stay in Sapporo.
3. It’s bother you if you go around Asahikawa & Biei area by local transportation. But don’t worry, all you need to do is come to JR Asahikawa Station, and join us!
＊Meeting Place: In front of “Asahikawa Tourist Information Center”
(Inside the JR Asahikawa Station)
After getting off the train, please go down from 3F (platform) to 1F, and go through the East Ticket Gate. The guide is waiting for you in front of “Asahikawa Tourist Information Center.
Meeting Place Map (JR Asahikawa Sta. Floor Map)
You can make a reservation on this website!
Please visit the each page of tours, and book it from the booking calendar which is shown on the page.
How to Book
* Advance reservations are required.
Please pay the fare to the tour guide on the day you join.
Let us know by email at least one day in advance, and we accept your order without cancellation fee.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us by email or Facebook messenger.
We are looking forward to seeing you!
- ❶ Biei One Day Tour (Jan-Feb)
- ❷ Sounkyo Ice Fall Festival Tour (Feb)
- ❸ Biei One Day Tour in March（3月）
- ❹ Biei One Day Tour in April（4月）
- ❺ Biei One Day Tour in May（5月）
- ❻ Biei One Day Tour in June（6月）
- ❼Biei One Day Tour in July（7月）
- ❽ Biei One Day Tour in Aug （8月）
- ❾ Biei One Day Tour in September
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)